Singing lessons & vocal coaching for leisure singing or following the LCM syllabus from Grade 1 up to Grade 8. Learn intercostal diaphragmatic breathing, forward placement and how to use your larynx. Learn how to train and look after your voice, increase your range, use your chest and head voice, get vibrato and power behind your vocals.
BYMT Performance Opportunities
As a member of the BYMT, Georgie's students have the option of partaking in several annual concerts for parents at the BYMT centre in Bromley. There are also options to join choirs and groups ranging from pop to choir and classical. It is proven that children maintain a greater motivation for singing/their instrument when they are part of a band or group.
Music Theatre Lessons
Singing lessons & performance techniques for amateur dramatics or following the LCM syllabus from Grade 1 up to Grade 8. Vocal coaching as above but without the music theory. Exams are split marked 50/50 on both your acting and singing. Learn how to sing whilst dancing and / or delivering a performance.
- Critique of a particular song/s for example; exam selection
- Audition prep & coaching
- Technique coaching for self-taught singers
- Recording your vocals on site at www.rodelsound.com
- Learn how to deliver a strong spoken presentation
- Increase your confidence when speaking in front of large groups
- Learn how to project your voice with power and volume
- Projection & delivery for play reading / acting